*Profile


Your profile
Muhammad Firdaus Bin Sulaiman 14 years of age Singaporean Male Joker Not much

Links

Alif Jamal
Murnira Sulaiman
Danish Fawaz
Nazihah
Nish
Izhar Jumadi
Idris
Nurulhuda
Haziq Zakariah
Muhammad
Shaleen
Alyssa
Farah natalya
Karthik
Inara
Alisa
Aki
Hadi
Siti Faatihah
Adli
Nurin Adila
Hadziqah
Anisa



My Past

May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009



Talk to me


*credits

1 2 3

Monday, September 1, 2008

:YMC (late update)

So...hmm..me, Hakiim and hafeez decided to go YMC and i was

In the beginning, i thought the world was cruel
like some lost boy there. Lucky i didn't talk much, yeah so went

and everybody involved is cruel but it is wrong
up to discuss some service learning thing. I was darn scared

to blame the world cause it is like blaming "god"
cause me izhar hakiim and hafeez had to be seperated. Actually

which is a big sin in my religion and it shows that
i was super scared, than i saw shaleen...i was even frightened

I am not thankful with what i got. I am thankful,
cause she called me (something) and was kind of angry i

with the family i have, the education i receive and all sort of stuff
think....(but actually she is not = reality) yeah, than i saw Alyssa,

Than, i look at the situation in detail, and i know it was my fault
than i saw Farah and a dude name Hadi.

So, we had to tear out pics and put it as smth that shows our

I am not suppose to have these feelings at this age,
ideal society. during that session somehow. i donno mayb its

I am not suppose to think about relationships now
just my imagination...Alyssa gave me some angry or some look
I should be concentrating on studies. But somehow
that i thought she was angry at me and it made me kind of
I can't get my mind off of her. Almost everything
scared...(in the mind = 1st day already got someone hates me)..

Than we went for the ramadhan rawk talk....i didn't bring my
and everywhere and anything, made her
spec and i couldnt see much...haha...but most prob not
appear in my mind. I want her to get as
going...got a number of work to do. (previous post)....

Than went back to discuss about the ideal society

far away as possible from me BUT
thingy...hmmm...yeah tats alll than went home in Rich Boy's car
It didnt work (to be continued)
(haziq) yeah...to go to madrasah...yeah tats all...

posted at 11:02 PM